Many relationships go through a “ho-hum” period (some longer than others) in the sex department. I hear from a lot of people (both ladies and men) that what was once fun, exciting and hot is now boring, mundane and predictable. When faced with the latter, sex see’s a big decline on your “can’t-wait-to-do list”.
So how the heck are you going to snap out of this rut? Well, if Justin Timberlake can bring sexy back, so can you!
Here are five ideas to add a bit more oh la la to your bedroom routine.
1. MASTURBATE- yes, you read correctly. Not only will masturbation beef up your “wanna do it” mojo, it also is a vital discovery tool. Experiment with your body. Try touching yourself in new ways. You’ll probably be surprised~ finding new locations, different sensations and updated variations to what makes you hot and bothered… You can’t have the BEST sex without knowing yourself, first, what feels the best and what you really love! So make a date with YOU and do the research!
2. COMMUNICATE- the great thing about #1 is discovering what you like.
Communicating this is going to show your partner a new thing or two. Talking about sex is healthy, it lets you (and your partner) know a thing or two new about likes/desires~ and even the opposite end~ things that aren’t necessarily revving you up. These conversations also are a great form of FOREPLAY. Talking about sex, well, it’s just sexy!
3. CHANGE IT UP- If you’re able to do a play-by-play of how the deed progresses just about every time you do it, well then it’s time to change it up! Mix up that boring “A-Z, touch me there, flip, rinse, repeat” sex. Try a new position. Do it at a different time of the day. Move away from the bed and into the laundry room… Variety is the spice of life (and lovin’)!
4. ROLE PLAY/FANTASIZE TOGETHER- Yep, it all goes back to #2 and communication (remember, YOUR BRAIN IS YOUR LARGEST SEX ORGAN)! Talk with your partner about your fantasies, what turns you (and them) on. Add a little of those to your play and voila’! you’ve got some steamy role play action happenin’! Role Play/ Fantasy could be as mild as reliving a past sexy experience to as wild as….well, as long as you both think it’s HOT and you’re not harming anyone, I say GO FOR IT! 😉
5. INCORPORATE A SEX TOY/VIBRATOR- Despite popular belief, sex toys aren’t just for solo play. Let him watch you masturbate with your toy, add it to the act itself (remember, about 85% of ladies need some form of clitoral stimulation to orgasm– this is the perfect pairing!), let him experience the beautiful buzzes when you’re providing him oral. Toys aren’t just for kids!
There are just a few ideas, as there are tons of ways to spice up the sexiness… Get creative, think outside the box, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! Sex is healthy, it relieves stress, it brings partners together… IT’S JUST PLAIN GOOD!